RV Insurance in Oregon
RV insurance protects you if you get into an accident with another motorist or if things such as storms or animals damage your RV. We provide coverage for various types of RVs here at H & R Insurance Group LLC in Portland, OR. Whether you are using your RV for a residence or traveling in it, obtaining insurance protection will help you avoid financial risk.
RV Insurance Requirements
RV insurance is legally required in the state of Oregon. You are required to purchase liability as it protects you from being sued for injuries or property damage you have caused. The following limits are required:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each person
- Property damage coverage for $20,000 for each accident
RV Insurance Coverage
Here’s what is covered under RV insurance:
- Comprehensive: This provides you with protection from things including vandalism, theft, fire, and animals. If your RV sustains damage from these things, this coverage will cover your repair expenses.
- Collision: This coverage protects you if you get into an accident with another motorist.
- Personal injury protection: This will provide you with coverage for medical expenses, funeral expenses, and loss of wages if you are involved in an accident, regardless of liability.
- Roadside assistance: If your RV breaks down or needs a town, this will cover repair support.
- Full-timer liability: If you live in your RV throughout the year, this coverage is necessary as it provides similar protection as home insurance.
To receive a quote for RV Insurance, please call H & R Insurance Group LLC today. We are located in Portland, OR. Our agents will find work with you to customize a policy that meets your needs.