Commercial Insurance in Oregon
Commercial insurance protects your business against property damage, cyberattacks, work mistakes, and much more. H & R Insurance Group LLC offers commercial insurance that ranges from general liability to professional liability. We are located in Portland, OR, and can help you select a policy that meets the needs of your business.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
Oregon requires all businesses to carry workers’ compensation for both full-time and part-time workers. Workers’ compensation insurance is beneficial as it provides coverage for medical expenses resulting from work-related illnesses and injuries.
Commercial auto insurance is also required in Oregon.
The following limits are required for all commercially owned vehicles:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $20,000 for each accident
- Uninsured coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- PIP for $15,000
Commercial Insurance Coverage
Here’s what commercial insurance covers:
- Cyber liability: Your business will remain protected against financial losses resulting from cyberattacks and data breaches under this policy.
- Property insurance: The physical structure of your business, including inventory, equipment, and furniture, remains protected under this policy if they become damaged.
- Professional liability: This covers work mistakes, professional negligence lawsuits, and incomplete or late work.
- Business owner’s policy: This policy is best for slip and fall injuries and damaged customer or business property.
- General liability: This policy is best for customer bodily injuries, slander, libel, and more. It protects your business against some of the most common third-party risks. It’s also possible for your lease to require it.
Get a Quote
If you’d like to receive a commercial insurance quote, please call H & R Insurance Group LLC today. We are located in Portland, OR.