Motorcycle Insurance in Oregon
Motorcycle insurance is essential as it protects you if your bike is damaged following an accident. It also provides you with protection if you become injured in an accident. We provide motorcycle coverage ranging from liability to custom parts equipment here at H & R Insurance Group LLC in Portland, OR. We aim to help you find coverage that fits your lifestyle.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Oregon requires all motorcycle owners to purchase insurance. Liability insurance protects you against injuries or property damage you accidentally cause to another person.
The following limits are required:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for at least two people
- Property damage coverage for $20,000
- PIP coverage for $15,000 for each person
- Uninsured coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
Remember that these are only liability requirements and don’t include full coverage protection. If you need full coverage, read on to learn about some additional insurance options.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
The following insurance coverage are all recommendations to protect your motorcycle:
- Collision: This protects your motorcycle following an accident with another driver, regardless of fault. It will cover your repair expenses as well.
- Comprehensive: If your bike is damaged by theft, vandalism, water, wind, or fire, this will cover and pay for repair or replacement expenses.
- Medical payments: This covers dental care, medical co-payments, prescription drugs, and more if you are injured following an accident. It will also cover funeral expenses.
- Custom parts: If any of your custom motorcycle parts become damaged following an accident, this will cover replacing them.
Contact H & R Insurance Group LLC
Call H & R Insurance Group LLC today for motorcycle insurance quotes. Our office is located in Portland, OR.