Home Insurance in Oregon
Protecting your home, property, personal belongings, and family with a homeowners insurance policy is the smartest way to prepare for life’s unexpected and expensive events. Whether you are new to the Portland, OR real estate market or a seasoned homeowner, the team of insurance professionals at H & R Insurance Group LLC can help you determine the best way to protect your home/family/investment.
Homeowners insurance in Oregon will include potential coverage for the different property and ownership types -
- Single-family dwellings.
- Multi-unit properties.
- Owner-occupied Units.
- Investment units.
- Manufactured, Mobile Homes, and more.
Our licensed agents at H & R Insurance Group LLC can help you understand how to determine the type of insurance you need while recommending ways to protect those things that you value most. Fortunately, homeowners in and around Portland, OR have customizable homeowners’ insurance options. Coverage for Oregon homes typically includes coverage for events like fires, theft, windstorms, and more –
- Coverage for the physical dwelling.
- Coverage for personal property – located in and outside of the home.
- Liability coverage – protection should someone becomes injured in your home/property or you unintentionally damage someone else’s property.
- Additional living expenses – coverage should the insured need temporary accommodations while their home is repaired.
- Medical payments, should someone be injured on your property – regardless of who was responsible, coverage includes medical expenses.
- Other structures – property structures like a fence or a detached garage.
Call Today for a Homeowners Insurance Quote
It is no secret that your home will likely be among the most significant investments you will ever make. Be proactive and ensure your insurance coverage – which may change over time, will cover the property and its residents and contents. The licensed insurance agents at H & R Insurance Group LLC can help determine how best to insure your property, family, and personal belongings.
We look forward to helping you.